Top 10 Inspirational quotes!

 When I am feeling low, depressed, and pressurized, all I do is go to google and search for inspirational quotes that are gonna make my day. The quotes can be interpreted differently based on what you have gone through in your life but remember, nothing should stop you. Quotes are like medicine, they help you through difficult times and let you know the answer to your problem. I am going to share my top 10 favorite quotes that make my day and let's hope they make yours too...


1) " Don't you ever let a soul in the world tell you that you can't be exactly who you are"                                                                                    - Lady Gaga

This is one of the best quotes and I relate to this....a lot of my friends judge me for my style, my hobbies, and my talent but I say, these are what, that made me who I am and the fact that they don't like it doesn't matter to me because I am happy with myself and that is what that matters :) 


2) " Just because I'm strong enough to handle pain, doesn't mean I deserve it."

                                                      - Steven Aitchison 

As I mentioned before, quotes can be interpreted differently and this quote can be relatable to everyone based on what they have gone through in their life. No one deserves hate, loneliness, and pain; just because you know that a person won't complain, doesn't mean you have any right to put them through hell.  


3) " True friends are never apart. Maybe in distance, but not in heart."

This quote has a million meanings hidden behind it! I have many best friends who stay far far away from me and I haven't met them for years but that doesn't change the fact that they still are my friends and they understood me like no one did. 


4)" A man told me that for a woman I was very Opinionated. I said, 'for a man you're kind of Ignorant.'"

                                                      - Anne Hathaway 

If a woman tries to stay strong, independent, and take decisions for herself, people say that this woman is selfish and Opinionated but I ask - HOW? Everyone, women or men, has a right to take decisions and have opinions and no one gets to take that right away from them!


5)"In order to succeed, you need to fail at least once; so never bow to failure, just walk past it!"

                                                     - Me!!

 This quote is straightforward, we should never bow down to failure, if you do, it will stop you from doing what you want. If people stop achieving their dream because they failed on the first try, then no company or celebrity will exist.


6) "Life is a long road with endless opportunities but if you want to move forward on this road, you need a fuel called 'self-confidence' "

                                                    - Also Me!! 

I read a quote related to this but I wanted to reframe it into a better one and this is it!  Self-confidence is the only thing that can keep you going on your journey of life. Trusting yourself is important, it doesn't matter if others don't believe in you! 


7) "Best Friends are hard to find because the very best one is already mine" 

I wasn't able to find who wrote this quote but they absolutely nailed it! Best Friends are like diamonds, they are very hard to find and are damn valuable, so never loose them. No one can understand you like your best friend does and they are the people you can rely upon.


8) " Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made the victim. Accept No one's definition of your life; define yourself."

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to find the name of the person who wrote this quote but this quote tells all about standing up for yourself. There will be a time when everyone in your life will walk out and only you are with yourself. Standing up for yourself is self-care and never hide pain and never stay silent, open up and let the world know what you faced!


9) " I raise up my voice, not so I can shout, but so that those without a voice can be heard. We cannot succeed when half of us are held back."

                                                 - Malala Yousafzai

This quote was given by a famous feminist or female activist, every word of this quote has a precious meaning. When half of the women are held back from doing what they want to, how is the world ever gonna evolve and succeed!


10) " Having somewhere to go is home. Having someone to love is family. And having both is a blessing."

The last one but a very powerful one. Few people treat their family like strangers and complain about what their family isn't doing for them but having a family is a gift, there are people on the street who don't have a family, they know the pain of not having someone to lean on or someone to love! 


Comment down your favorite quote! 

Written by 

- Charitha. K 

                                                                 THANKYOU!!                                                                          


Thank you for the Pictures -

The One Who Falls And Gets Up Is So - Daily Quotes (dailysuccesquotes.blogspot.com)

Don't you ever let a soul in the world tell you that you can't be exactly who you are. | Lady gaga quotes, Lady gaga, Lady (pinterest.co.uk)

Just Because I'm Strong Enough To Handle Pain Doesn't Mean I Deserve It Pictures, Photos, and Images for Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, and Twitter (lovethispic.com)

WW #53: Old Friends are the Best Friends | Friends quotes, Best friend quotes, Friendship quotes (pinterest.com)

“A man told me that for a woman, I was very opinionated. I said, 'for a man you're ki… | Motivational quotes for girls, Inspirational quotes for women, Woman quotes (pinterest.com)

Long Road Wallpapers - Top Free Long Road Backgrounds - WallpaperAccess

The 5 People that you need on Board to Succeed in Life - George Wachiuri Blog

This Best Friends Are Hard To Find Because The Very Best One Is Already Mine quote comes in S… | Friends quotes, Friends forever quotes, Best friends forever quotes (pinterest.com)

#Never! Stand Up For Yourself and Accept Yourself. #Ducklinspiration | Powerful quotes, Insperational quotes, True quotes (pinterest.com)

Pin by Fair Indigo on Make a Change. | Malala yousafzai, Malala quotes, Malala (pinterest.co.uk)

“Having somewhere to go is home, having someone to love is family, having both is blessing.” —Unknown | PassItOn.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maleesha Kharwa

IMPACT OF SOCIAL MEDIA ON TEENAGERS

Mental illness